Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Literature: Do you like to read?



Do you like to read??
I love reading! The last book I read was Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand, it is about a POW during WWII. If you are interested in WWII, I'd recommend reading this book. 

HOMEWORK: 

  1. Move up test is FRIDAY July 29, so that means you need to do the Speaking test before THURSDAY 5:00 PM. You can either upload it to your SMRT "Me" page OR you can send me the file/youtube video. If you are doing a video, remember to make sure that I have access to it and that you have made it private or else EVERYONE in the world can see it. 
    1. PLEASE no longer than 3 minutes. 
  2. Vocabulary 4-2: Exercise #1 (If you would like to compare answers, fill out the form.) & Exercise #2 (We will go over the answers in class.)

No comments:

Post a Comment